Monday, February 27, 2012

Love Where I Live

The apartment complex that I live in has a slogan "Love where you live"... I wasn't really expecting this to be true... but somehow it happened.  I love it.  I love my apartment.  It's mine.  I think I did good decorating.  I have turquoise walls. Turquoise walls and red accents. Every time I walk in I think... wow... I live here. It is not a very big place.... but then again, it's just me.  Seth was at the bottom of the stairs... I asked if he was coming up... he didn't.  Disappointing.

But here's the thing. No one visits. No one.  It's important for me to have the people I care about know where I live.  And no one visits.  I think I'm finally done decorating, but still, no one visits.  I should have a dinner party. But there never seems to be a reason.  There should be a reason right?

But it is suuuuuuuuuuuper cute.  And I did just renew my lease... so I have another 16 months here.  Please come and visit....






No comments:

Post a Comment