Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sparkle & Letters & Photos

The weekend has been jam packed.  All good things, but jam packed.  Flew home from Indianapolis on Friday night.  

Saturday, I had the honor of assisting Briana Moore in shooting a wedding.  It was tons of fun.  Exhausting, but tons of fun.  This was my 2nd opportunity to help out Bri, while she's been in California shooting. (Yes folks, she currently resides in Boston).  I feel like I get to learn a lot while on these shoots.  Not just in taking the actual pictures, and using the camera, but how to interact with people.  Valuable lessons.

The wedding took place in Dana Point in a little park overlooking the Ocean.  The reception was something that I want. Lots of white lights, very casual.  It was wonderful.  While you're going to have to wait for photos of the shoot from Briana... here's a little sparkle & flicker.   


Below is the sight that got me teary.  The couple had a long distance relationship for a year.  They exchanged letters back and forth.  
Love measured in letters.  
I love mail, I love this.  Some day I hope to find someone who loves me enough to send me mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment