Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Beta Betta v.1.0

I decided I needed a fish.  A starter pet, to come home to, a companion, to talk to, to protect my apartment.  You know.... because that's what we're supposed to do right?  I have been very successful at keeping plants alive.  So why not give an animal a shot right?  

I guess part of me was unsure of myself from the beginning.  I didn't have the heart to actually name it.  I decided to call it Beta Betta v.1.0.  Just because... I have the perfect fish name... and I didn't want to waste it.  My guess is my negative vibes went too far.   
v.1.0 Happy... 

One day later... v.1.0 very very dead. 

I am a horrible horrible person.  No one should ever give me a kid.  Who knows what would happen.

I'm going to give it another shot though... I swear... I can do this.  Really.  

No comments:

Post a Comment